photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Monday, July 29

Must See Magazine


In the July/August issue of House Beautiful I thought there were a couple things you shouldn't miss

This 800 square foot apartment in New York. 
I love how girly it is and all of the patterns mixed together.
It is minimal but still feels comfortable and lived in. 
DETAILS: 
I love the dark trim under the nail heads on the armchair. I found out that is called a gimp!
It makes the chair a little more interesting. Gotta do this.

On the other side of the living room is this cute desk and sitting area. I am slightly in love with that diamond fabric on the settee and the chair above.
 
and one more from this chic space is the kitchen. 
Would you dare add zebra wallpaper?
Looks cute here!
In another Manhattan apartment I loved how the furniture is arranged. 
Nothing is flush against the four walls, instead Kelly Giesen created her own lines and seating area with the help of this curved couch.


 I also couldn't help but notice all of the trim work done in the space. I love the detail on the top cabinets in the kitchen, and on the doors of the closets.
In this monochromatic kitchen my must see is the roman shade.
LOVE!

 This cute cabinet from IKEA
I also think this mini outlet bluetooth speaker would be a great gift!




No comments:

Post a Comment