photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Friday, May 17

April Recap

April started off with Kate's Bachelorette Party down in St. Simons Island. We rented a beautiful house on the beach, and after a terrible experience with GA Beach Rentals (I would not recommend), we finally got into the house and started the party! 

 
33 weeks on a bachelorette party!
I had so much fun with all of Kate's beautiful friends.


At Brogens we ran into my father-in-law
Whitney and I made these cute Hangover Bags for the girls 
They included face wipes, hair ties, tylenol, mints & gum.
I ordered the bags from this etsy shop.
 
We ate lunch at The 4th of May and dinner at The Rooftop at Ocean Lodge.
 
 It was such a beautiful night and of course we ended up at Ziggys that night!

 All the Sister-in-laws in our bubble necklaces
 And while I was down there I got to sneak in some time with Meredith's baby, David!

On Monday when I got home the movers were ready to pack us up and move us to Columbus
34 weeks moving towns
We dropped our stuff off and headed back across the state to Athens, Ga for the Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean concert at Sanford Stadium.

We got invited to attend the opening cocktail party for Art in Bloom in columbus with James Farmer.
We were excited to meet some young people that live in our new city.
We also celebrated Wesley's birthday this month. He got a new bike for the big day.
Here I am 36 weeks preggo!
I even got one more trip back to Atlanta to visit with my girls and paint pottery. 
I miss them more than anything! 
 We also squeezed in a quick trip to Lake Martin to visit with some Atlanta friends, Trent & Alyssa and Jeff & Amy. The boys enjoyed the Relaxation Station.

I told you we have been super busy. I cant wait to share Wade & Kate's wedding with you. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved everything in this Bachelorette party! Our wedding was in just last month at Los Angeles wedding venues. We enjoyed each and every moment of our day. My bachelorette party was also fun filled at a beachside venue.

    ReplyDelete