photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, March 19

Behind The Scenes: Living Room

I am excited to show you our living room before and after today. Also, check out What's on my Vanity over at It's Like This. I was thrilled Meredith asked me to participate. 

Before:
 The walls were a dull cream and the blinds were horrible!


After:
 
 With a little love and a new paint color we made this into a space we love.
 I got the wingbacks and the coffee table at Scotts Antique Market
 The sconces are from Pottery Barn, the accent chair was a thrift store find, the tall mirror is from Ikea and it got a makeover too. I scored the blue stool from Scotts too!
 

 
I had the coffee table and the console below made from a dealer at Scotts. 
I got the mirror from a friend and the lighting from World Market. 

Dont forget to check out my post over at It's Like This


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And love your post over on my blog today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind sharing what you did to the ikea mirror? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job on your house- really enjoying these before and after post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wall of prints. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete