photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, January 24

Nursery Inspiration

Today marks 23 weeks for me and baby and I am ready to start planning his nursery.
Here are a couple images that are getting my wheels turning...

I love the neutrals of course...I already have the striped rug
 A chalkboard wall as an accent...
 Stripes, stripes, stripes...I am really missing stripes in my life right now.


 Love the arrangement... and I am using my wooden dresser for the changing table

This nursery from Me oh My gives me chills I love it so much. The fixture is to die for!
 I am loving the arrangement over the crib here...
and Drumroll Please...This is my Crib!!!!
I am so excited I bought the Stokke Sleepi Crib in grey two weeks ago.
I love the oval shape and cannot wait to get his nursery together.

3 comments:

  1. Love the chalkboard wall - such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crib, Hollie!! So so sweet and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I came across your blog- you are so talented! Love all of your DIY ideas. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete