photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, September 20

TOPSHOP at Nordstrom

Last week I was out shopping and went into Nordstrom at Phipps Mall to discover Topshop has a collection there now. I have liked Topshop ever since I traveled to London years ago. I was excited to see all the fall merchandise. Here are some of my favorite pieces. 
Love these suede shoes
 This top is going to come home with me. Peplums are still HOT!
 I can never have enough blazers
 Wine colored skinny jeans...the salesperson told me wine is the color for the fall! 
 A lace back top is perfect for layering
 a little bit of sparkle on a basic sweater = awesome
 long black maxi skirt...I think I have to add this to my closet too
Hope you get to check out Topshop at Nordstrom at Phipps Mall, it is the only one in Georgia carrying the line. If not you can shop online here. They also have Topman for the guys!


1 comment: