photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, August 23

I'm feeling gray

You may remember this piece of furniture I got a while back. It was originally army green.
At the time, we lived in an apartment with boring beige walls and I needed to spunk up our entryway.
So this piece got a little lift with some orange paint. 
It was the perfect fit for our entry. 
Bright and cheerful!
It wasn't fitting in at our house. I'm not sure what it was but I just couldn't stand that orange color anymore against our white walls. It needed another makeover, I knew gray was my color. With an open Sunday, 2 cans of Spray Paint, and new hardware I am in love again.
Even the inside got a little chevron liner love
It now lives in our Laundry room, which also got a little face lift the past weekend too. More to come on that. 

I love that this little piece can be transformed so easy. 

1 comment: