photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Friday, June 29

Bits from our weekend

Last weekend Wesley and I were able to stay in town and relax a little. We kicked off the weekend at the Lady Antebellum Concert with Meghan and Brian.
Hootie, I mean Darius Rucker was one of the opening acts. It was fun to hear him sing his country and break out a little Hootie & The Blowfish songs too. 


 We had great tickets, so close to the stage. They put on a great show!


Saturday morning I got out the clippers and went to town on our backyard. The landscaping (or lack thereof) at our house is SAD.  I mean just awful, but neither of us enjoy yard work yet and buying a cute pillow is way more fun than buying a plant! 

Thankfully Wesley suggested we go to the Peachtree Road Farmers Market to check it out. I gladly put down the clippers to go shopping!
We have been to a couple green markets around town and this one was one of the best! We somehow ended up leaving with 1 bag of quinoa, 4 cookies, and shared a King of Pops. Random I know. 
Saturday night we met up with some other couples to try out a new restaurant in Buckhead, STG Trattoria. 
I would give it a 2 out of 5. It was a cool atmosphere, but the food was lacking. 
I also squeezed in a little home project over the weekend. I will share more on that next week. 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment