photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, March 28

House Updates: Master Bedroom

In addition to my dresser revamp we have updated a couple other things in the Master. Here is the shot when we bought it. Empty...but green.

The first project that had to happen was to paint. So out came the swatches of gray. I think Gray might be one of the hardest colors to pick out. We ended up going with Benjamin Moore Smoke Embers.
I also added trim to some Ikea curtains for this room and I love the way they turned out.
I used the Athena Greek Key trim in Yellow.
How does a girl who doesn't know how to sew do such a thing?
Fabric Glue!
I found some great matching lamps at HomeGoods for such good deal.
The cute little print reminds me of Jonathan Adler.
After the dresser all that was left was hanging some pictures.
And we are ready for company.




I actually have already ordered a rug and gotten it in, but for now it is going to live in my living room until I find what I want for that space. 


1 comment:

  1. Besutiful room!
    Where did you purchase the headboard?

    ReplyDelete