photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Tuesday, January 31

Working Bees & Sneak Peeks

We have been working super hard to get some things checked off our list around here. 
Mom & Dad came up this past weekend to help.
I decided our kitchen had to have a chalkboard wall.
 I started by applying this magnetic primer so we could put up some of 
our cute save the dates we have gotten.
 I cant wait to show you the end result with the chalkboard. 
Here is Dad putting up some good ol' board & batten in our guest bathroom.
 SMILE!!!
 He is the best! He worked so hard and made everything perfect!
 Now, my other little worker bee wasn't as thrilled about "project day" as the rest of us. 
 But he did a great job and I am loving my over the door storage in our bathroom.
Here are some sneak peeks at our progress.


Whoo Hoo! Hopefully I can get this bathroom painted and put back 
together before our company this weekend. 

1 comment: