photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, January 4

Holiday Season

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Wesley & I were down in south Georgia for some holiday fun.
We got to see Baby Jude
Unwrap a ton of gifts
ohh and ahh at all the cute christmas cards
 Get some fun toys for the outside of the house
 and for the inside too
 Mom added this little cutie to our family
 got Wesley ready for the yard
  of course got a new ornament....its a new house
 and my favorite candle
and so many more wonderful presents. Im so excited I got a sewing machine as a total surprise, now I just have to figure out how to use it and I am going to be one mad machine!
 Here I am showing off Wesleys wrapping skills...you may not be able to tell but there is about half a roll of tape on the back of this gift.
He hooked me up with a....piece of paper....well hopefully it will be the new iphone, if it will ever come in. And I actually gave him....a piece of paper....a gas and charcoal grill (too big to travel)
We had an awesome time with both of our families. We are so lucky to be able to have our families so close together. After getting settled back in Atlanta, we got our party boots on one more time and headed to the Zac Brown Concert for New Years Eve.
A little blurry, but Wesley, Trent, and Jeff were ready for some country 
Alyssa, myself, and Amy were ready for the dancing
We had dinner downtown at Alma Cocina, I would totally recommend and will be returning.


We finally made it up to the Heineken Suite for the music to start
Best seats EVER! Such a fun concert, that guy can sing just as good live!!
After a stop by Krystals and a whole day of recovering, we managed to get it together and have people over for some games on Monday and set some New Years Resolutions. 
Im so excited for everything we have planned so far for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment