photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Friday, January 13

Banquette Dining

 This space will become our dining area. I know, I know you don't think we should get rid of the tailgate chair. Well I'm so sorry to disappoint you but its GONE!
We have replaced it with this linen banquette. I would have loved to have added the upholstered chairs to both ends of the table...whenever we get one...but it was just too much for the space. All of the upholstered furniture was too heavy for my little nook. I chose Benjamin Moore White Dove for the wall and trim color.
 I am hoping to find a table at Scotts this weekend and maybe some other chairs. I have decided to go with seating for four and keeping the ends of my table open.
This is my dream banquette
Nailheads & Sconces! Maybe my next house.
WOW! is all I can say for this lovely eclectic room.
 I am planning to add nailheads to jazz up my linen a bit, wouldn't a pattern like this be nice.

These are some other pretty nooks with banquettes 






 Happy Weekend! Wish me luck on finding a dining table!

No comments:

Post a Comment