photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Thursday, March 10

Spring Break Visits

While I've been on spring break I have gotten to see so many friends. This past Saturday was one of my good friends from High School's Wine & Cheese Party. It was so good to see Susan and meet her fiance Taylor. Now that she lives in Jackson Hole I never get to see her; we realized we hadnt seen each other in 3 1/2 years.

Rebecca, Jenna, me, Susan, Kelley
It was good to see all my other girlfriends from home too!
Our next visit was with Baby Cade. This little baby boy was the one we just had the baby shower for 2 weeks ago. He is so precious!


I wanted to take him home with me. So Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Wesley looks like such a natural! So glad I got to see you the other day, even if the visit was too short!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I did make the blog!! It was so amazing to see you! Thanks for my surprise!

    ReplyDelete