photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Monday, January 3

HO HO HOLIDAYS

We had such a great time in Cordele over Christmas. It was so nice to relax and spend time with our family. We had a surprise visit from our cousin Lila Jane.

Isnt she precious...Jack loved her too!

We had Christmas Eve Lunch at my Grandparents house with all of moms side of the family.

Granny & Grandaddy

all of my aunts , granny, my beautiful cousins & our new little addition
Lana Lyn Bray, my cousins little girl

Aunt Kim & her girls with Me, Mom & Krissie
Mom is one of 4 girls. The best thing about this get together is sitting at the kitchen table with all the girls telling stories and gossiping.
The boys were outside playing in the yard so Wesley & I joined in the fun.

After the Christmas Eve service we came home and did the annual picture session.




Russ with the boys acting silly

We get to open one gift on Christmas Eve, it is always our ornament. I talked about that here.
Jack was trying to figure out if he liked it or not.
Jack NEVER stops going, but he finally cuddled with me and I had to get a pic.
Then we got to play Santa

Tomorrow you can see what we got...

No comments:

Post a Comment