photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, December 15

All I Want for Christmas is.....

These are some items on my list this year

these boots
a TV for our bedroom
a new phone
a SHARK!
a set of nice mixing bowls
One of these circle scarves
some fun jewelry
a Black and Brown bomber jacket
These mirrors from Ballard Design
Polarized Sunglasses
Maybe a pair of these
this Wii game...its a workout...seriously
a gold watch
some coffee


more cute Christmas Decor
Workout Pants

this coffee table book
a workout jacket

3 comments:

  1. You and I have a lot of similar things on our lists! I can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting the gold MK watch too! Love all your stuff...hoping for a black bomber too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! My kids have Just Dance and Just Dance 2 and I LOVE it!! And yes, it is a work out!!!

    ReplyDelete