photo Header_zps9419a7f9.png

Wednesday, October 13

Party Pumpkin Dip

This recipe is from Pampered Chef and one of my favorite fall dips. It is great for a party, girls weekend... hint hint, and tailgates. My sister made this last year and I brought it back to my roomies and it has been a hit ever since.

Serve it with cinnamon pita chips, ginger snaps, or sliced apples.

You could even serve it out of a pumpkin!

PUMPKIN DIP
for the dip:
1 can packed pumpkin (not pie filling)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup cool whip

Make the dip first and refrigerate. Mix pumpkin, sour cream, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Fold in cool whip.

If you want to be really crazy, you can make the cinnamon pita chips

CINNAMON PITA CHIPS
Cut tortillas into triangles. Brush with water and sprinkle w/ cin/sugar. Bake at 400 for 8-10 min or until lightly browned.

OR just buy the bag

2 comments:

  1. I am making this this weekend for us to eat while we are watching the game!! So glad you posted the recipe b/c I was going to have to call to ask for it... :)

    ReplyDelete